How to encourage him to make a first move? What should I do?

Anonymous
I've met this guy few weeks ago, and we usually hang with two more guys. He's really friendly and outgoing guy and I've noticed he's always standing next to me and we lock eyes and smile a lot. Few times he tired to make a conversation with me but I was an idiot. We talk a bit and joke but we're never alone. Last time we hang, he would stand next to his friend and smile and lock eyes with me than walk to me and stand there. When we wouldn't start to talk he would go back to his friend and smile again and looked at me. He came to me 2-3 times but didn't start conversation. I added him to facebook next day and he accepted but we still don't talk.

I don't know how to encourage him to make a move and ask me to hang alone? I want to invite him to hang alone , but my girl friends told me to wait and see what will happen.
Wait till he ask you out
Ask him out
Something else
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
0