If a guy friend was interested in you, wouldn't he take every opportunity to hang out with you?

Anonymous
I texted him 2 days ago to hang out and he replied within a minute with a lot of enthusiasm. and we did hang out for 7 hours that day, him initiating flirting and paid for my food, watched a movie (he put his arms around me)... all that. signs of interest, right?

Well today I asked him if he was back from town and he replied 2 hours later (not normal of him, bc usually he replies within a minute) and he said "I am but I'm a little busy today running errands"

I mean he texted this before noon. there's still the whole day. if he was really into me, wouldn't he make time to hang? I don't know i'm so confused by him. when we are together it seems like he's interested but then he gives responses like this and I get all confused again.
1
0