Did I pressure my casual sex partner into doing something he didn’t want to do?

Anonymous
So me and this guy have been having casual sex for a month and a half. And he had just got back from being out of town for a few weeks. We were texting and I asked him if cuddling made him uncomfortable, I had always wanted to ask him this but I didn’t want to seem needy. We never cuddled after sex and cause he didn’t initiate it, I never tried to cuddle in fear of making him uncomfortable. He responded saying no it doesn’t make him uncomfortable and why did I ask. And I replied saying that I wasn’t trying to make him cuddle, that I was just curious. The next day we met up for sex after a few weeks of not seeing each other. And after sex he cuddled with me and held my hand. And was giving me forehead kisses. He also wanted to kiss a lot more abs being sensual, he didn’t want me leaving after like I usually do. He’s never done any of this before. He was also more romantic than usual. Did I pressure him into something they don’t want to do? I feel bad thinking I might’ve pressured him to do something he didn’t want to do.
5
0