Introverted men, what's the difference in behaviour when you are romantically interested in a women compared to seeking just seeking friendship?

Anonymous
I haven't come across many introverted men, so I am a bit confused about this guy as he's also socially awkward and smart. We work together.

Things he done:
-Told me work related issues he hadn't told anyone else (he told me he hadn't)
-Told me (in front of others) he hadn't been sleeping, other people started to be a bit mean, so I changed the subject
-compliments me abiut my work and also complimented me about how much leave I was taking (5 weeks lol)
-Said he could happily spend weeks not talking to anyone (after he approached me to ask me about my upcoming leave)
-Told me about one of his favourite activities (first time he had said anything personal like that)
-Doesn't talk to a lot of other people
-Told me he has anxiety approaching my team, but hinted he didn't with me
-We don't talk a lot - but he does talk to me more than others and sometimes initiates it (I initiate it to)
- When we first started working together, he would blush around me and also seem nervous (rambling, jumpy) - this has stopped now he seems more comfortable with me
Introverted men, what's the difference in behaviour when you are romantically interested in a women compared to seeking just seeking friendship?
Add Opinion