He's been going 1-2 days without talking to me, I questioned him on it and he said he's just been busy?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. He's in the army and gets out in a couple of months. When we first met he was telling me that he wants something serious, and that he wants to try to make this work with me, even if it means having to drive down to our home state for a weekend just to see me.
We used to text briefly throughout the day and facetime every night. I went to visit him, and he comes down this weekend to visit me.
Lately he hasn't been texting me as much, and we haven't been facetiming. I see that he's active on social media sometimes but he hasn't made much of an effort to talk to me like he used to.
I said something to him about it and asked him if everything was okay, and I basically asked him if maybe it's better we just end things if the timing is bad and he's always busy. He said he didn't want to end things but if that's what I want, then he won't stop me. I told him that's not what I want but things have just been distant.
He said he's just been busy and this month is going to be crazy. I don't know if I should trust that though... When there's a will there's a way and I haven't heard from him at all in almost 2 days, yet he's been active on social media and been liking other girls' photos.
I don't know if I should trust him. He doesn't want to end things, but he doesn't want to hear from me? I'm confused.
4
0