Do you think he's looking for me?

Anonymous
I dated a guy who I work with. Things didn't end well between us and he was seeing another girl at work. He ignored me for days and weeks and was an ass to me until we hired one new guy into our department. Thats when all of a sudden he started being really nice to me. He got switched out my department but he still comes over and literally looks around. He walks by almost every day he's there and just looks in our department or stares inside (usually at me).

I don't know what he's doing or who he's look for but today... he walks in my department, looks around, I'm standing right by the door reading something. I didn't look at him but I could see him from the corner of my eye. He looked at me for a long few secs and then walks back inside. I could hear his friend go "wtf? Dude what are you doing? Who are you looking for here?" and my ex doesn't say anything. Just before that incident, early in the morning he walked by like four times throughout the day. He's not close with none of the coworkers there, so there's no need for him to come there.
Do you think he's looking for me?
1
0