Why is my crush being protective over me if he made it clear he doesn't wanna be in a relationship?

Anonymous
So i was going out with a few friends of mine yesterday and i sent a streak of it. Then my crush replied to my snap asking where i was, so i replied back. He then literally said “did you have a fun night, has anyone been rude to you? if so then ill beat them up” so i was like huh where is this coming from? i didn't ask that but i was just confused. i did say tho “as if you are gonna do that” so he said “yeah anyone being rude to a girl deserves it, especially a girl whose super nice to me. u dont know me” so i was like “alright i believe you, i think it’s sweet of you being protective etc etc” and he just now said “we’re still hanging out right” so i said “yh lemme know when” but he didn't open my last snap even though his snapscore kept increasing, so I don't know what this means... i just send another snap and he did open them now and just replied “yh ill let u know” soo, does this mean he does like me? because he did say he’s serious about not wanting to be in a relationship, but then why would he say these things.
15 d
he texted a friend of mine the same thing. so nevermind, he’s not worth it
1
0