I've been dating a guy since recently and he talks about having a baby a lot - is this normal?

Anonymous
Been dating this guy for some months now, its still all very veeery fresh and we are still getting to know each other.
He is 32 and openly says that his time is running up and he would love to create a family and have kids one day. He brings up this topic of babies so so often, i never knew guys can be like that too. He even sends me pictures of him with his nephews and nieces and how he is babysitting them. And he wonders how our kids would look like and that i sure would be a great mother.
some things he says in a jokingly manner but still he always comes up with this topic whenever he can.
he is def a familyorientated guy, is a great human being, and seems like he has everything figured out, except for a wife and kids (he says that himself too).
so is this normal? Or is he just trying to look good?
4
1