I was driving with my guy friend and my playlist started playing a pregnancy ad and he said... ?

Anonymous
he said "Katie, are you pregnant?"... "because you know they show ads based on what you google/search right?"

I like him by the way and I think he likes me? but i'm not sure. and he knows I don't have a boyfriend or that i'm sleeping with anyone (I assume he knows this). But my question is, was he just making that comment as a friend or because he likes me? would it be awkward to make a comment like that if you liked that girl? I only ask because I think he likes me and a stranger even once commented that we would make a good couple (but he just ignored the comment and didn't even give a response lol). ANDD recently we watched a movie together where he put his arms around me for a few minutes then moved it back.
16 d
bump
1
0