I catfished him about my body. I feel awful should I cut ties with him?

Anonymous
he’s my vitrual friend kinda thing we hadn’t seen each other since kids and he added me on fb, I don’t have any pics there except selfies. he's seen sooo many selfies of me that I sent and stuff
so he asked to see body pics I sent him fake pics of this girl who has a similar hair, face, skin tone to me thing is she’s waaay skinnier. I’m like 5’9 182lbs and she’s 5’7 and 132lbs... I’m not super obese I wear a Medium. He said he isn’t mad at me etc and isn’t overly pissed as he caught me out after a month... but I feel extremely humiliated I told him if he wants to cut ties now I won’t be offended and that I’m sorry.
21 d
Update: he said “I still like you for you the other part can be worked on if that’s what you want. I don’t wanna cut ties you are beautiful in my eyes in the aspects that matter the most to me” but ever since he keeps turning the convos veryy sexual before he seen my body he was talking about relationship etc a lot.
3
4