What does it mean when a man says “it’s not just about sex”?

Anonymous
This guy I’m seeing tells me pretty often that he’s not just after sex with me but every time we hang out we end up going multiple rounds. I personally have a very high sex drive so I know I’m partially to blame for all the sex we have but I’m unsure if he’s only saying that to keep having sex with me or if he means it. He likes to take me on dates and when we’re together he always wants to be cuddled up with me and talks a lot about things he wants to do with me in the future. He’s very attentive to me and always makes sure I’m feeling okay. We’ve dated previously but things didn’t work out because we were arguing a lot. He says that he wants to try things again but wants to wait until we’re not working together anymore to do so (that’s where a lot of our arguments stemmed from), but I’m unsure if I should trust him or not.
3
1