Is this guy interested me or is he playing it cool? He's suddenly being so sweet with me?

carolstagag
I texted him first to ask him for something so he replies with "Was just thinking of you the other day :)! how you been doing?" I said "I think about you often, so it's good to hear you're doing well"... so he says "aww i miss you :)" so i said " I miss you more i'm sure", he says "So why not come hang out once?" later says "you can even come work out here"... so i said "sure, i'd really like to :) and it's fine I don't need to work out there, thank you though"... he says "for you, anytime :)". After our call, he says "it was good 2 hear your voice" so i said "I love talking to you, you know that haha and it really makes me happy to hear your voice always. Hoping to see you soon :)".

Now he never used to be this sweet to me (he knows I like him)... Is he just playing it cool? what's wrong with him? He's suddenly SHOWERING me with so much sweetness and i have no idea why. Do you think he's interested? Do you think he'll actually see me again? Did he just realize that he actually likes me and wants to go further?
1
0