How do I know if this guy likes me? How to tell him I like him?

Classy100
So I met this really handsome guy at church a couple of months ago and I really really like him. I've been trying to get to know him but he's not the greatest when it comes to communicating how he feels. He looks at me a lot and we make eye contact like every time we are around each other. A lot of times when we're playing games with the youth group he'll call me out and he always wants to be around me. I don't know if he likes me the way I like him, if he's just being a flirt or if he's just being nice. Every time I've tried to get him to tell me about himself he shuts me down. And I'm not the only girl in my youth group who's got their eyes locked on him there's about 4 other girls so I also have competition. I am really good friends with his family, his younger brothers adore me so I'm wondering what his family sees in me that made them fall in love with me that he's refusing to see? And granted he has had a rough past but we all have and he has girl friends so it's not like he's inexperienced when it comes to girls. So I don't know what to do and how to move on... help🥺
9
0