Why is it that some guys have a problem with me not posting anything on my Instagram?

Anonymous
Why is it that some guys have a problem with me not posting anything on my Instagram? I have zero post on my ig, but I post stories. He said he checked my ig, watched the highlights and wondering why I never post anything on ig. He asked me to post at least a picture. Another guy asked my ig, he checked it and he later said the same damn thing to me. He said "you have zero post". They seem bothered that I have zero post on ig. Why is it bothering them? What's their problem? What's the deal? I mean social media in general makes me feel insecure so I am not going to post pictures. Plus I am not really popular so there's that.
3
1