What's your opinion on man bags?

GlitterFairy16
Obviously men need bags too just like us women but i mean them little cross body pouch ones that men have sometimes.

Im thinking of getting my boyfriend one for Christmas as were hopefully going thailand together in February 🤞 and i think it will be really practical for him to have whilst we walk around on hoilday.

There's this really nice Jack Jones one in the sales im thinking of getting him but the only thing is and i don't know if it's the same in other places but them kind of bags are sometimes made fun of out of the fact a lot of drug gangs carry them in my town and the fact they just kinda look unmasculine to some people. My boyfriend is 18 and he's a young farmer and dresses like one too so i don't know if he'll like it or not.
10 d
Some people are so dents, who knew a question about a man bag would be such a difficult question for some
What's your opinion on man bags?
12
0