Does he like me or was he just drunk and desperate?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I've been friends with this guy for over a year now and he done a lot for me giving me rides home from work. He used to always come down and see me at work. And he has been always there for me and we always hang out The other night though we got drunk and he told me that i should end my marriage and that he bet he was a better kisser then my husband and he said that i was the most amazing person he has ever met and that i was his best friend and that he wanted to kiss me and then he said lets hook up i told him no we are better then that and we sat under the stars holding hands which felt like an eternity the next day i asked him if he wanted to kiss me or was he just drunk he said yes i wanted to kiss you yes i was drunk then he said no matter what im always going to be your best friend if i liked that or not but the last few days he has not gotten back to me won't call me or message me back im so confused does this guy like me or was he drunk have i lost a friend who maybe wasn't my friend?
Does he like me or was he just drunk and desperate?
Add Opinion