Do you think my deadbeat child's father read my text message or not?

Anonymous
Here's what I texted him:

1: 33pm : When you are ready to see your son and stop being a deadbeat father let me know. There's no way in hell I should spend $330.00 on a uber for you to see your son and YOU drive. Through your actions you do not care or love him so please stop stunting and lying to others like you are a father or love him. I been over you, been with somebody and been moved on so you can't call me bitter. All I wanted was for you to be a father to him and it's sad that you can't do that. You put bitches before your own child. I asked you money for pampers and even asked if you could buy them and you failed to do that. It's the fact you spend money on bitches but won't do shit for your 7 month old son. What have you done for him? Nothing. So please stop lying to others about me not letting you see him, YOU don't want to see him you don't love him and play victim. You will see him with supervised visits by the state and after I get my child support from you. That's all I have to stay, stop lying on me and just say what it is you're deadbeat. Bye.

1: 53pm he texted...

If you think im going to read this story think again
4 d
And do I come across as bitter, angry or just tired of his deadbeat ass?
6
0