Guys, Do you think my guy friend from work likes me seriously despite having a girlfriend?

Anonymous
i didn't know he had a girlfriend until today. He said he told me and others knew but personally maybe im deaf but i never knew. He flirts a lot. Not in a like "lets date" way but in a more childlike way.
I honestly thought he was always on the verge of asking me out or confessing feelings. He saw i was so surprised to hear he has a girlfriend. He makes comments like he feels like we are a married couple of 50 years (me and him) and says im attractive to him and stares at my face and eyes whether or not im looking back at him... A LOT. Even seemingly actually single guys dont do that to me.
Later he said he should stop flieting and being "into people"... But he still stares in my eyes etc. I don't know. What is he thinking? What should i do? I dont wanna cheat if his girlfriend thinks theyre exclusive... I personally think everyone is technicaly single til marriage BUT i dont condone or want to be involved in any cheating. So dont come at me for that.

Also today after all this he was like 'thanks for talking more' i guess i opened up a bit more now knowing he's taken... I don't know why... Lmao... I guess im a little more assertive. I don't know. Im usually lassive and shy all the time to everyone. I guess this revlatipn just rocked my world
Guys, Do you think my guy friend from work likes me seriously despite having a girlfriend?
Add Opinion