Guys, Guy I was flirting with on dating app suddenly unmatches my profile and leaves without a trace, why?

sunset_0098
We’ve been talking for only two weeks, one message exchanged every other few days so we barely got to know each other. He sort of went fast by already calling me pet names and telling me we should hang soon and watch a movie to cuddle. Used so many flirty emojis. I just went with the flow and of course said yeah I’m excited for fall and cuddling sounds nice. This afternoon I checked my messages and he was gone! Very upsetting, felt sort of betrayed and lost. It was going slowly, but well nonetheless. How come he decided to flee like that? It’s surely something to do with him. But yeah, we never traded numbers or social media, so we were stuck on that app and now that he unmatched me it’s all over. I’m just wondering why.
2 mo
could it be that he is afraid? maybe I didn’t give him the green light to my address or anything serious for meeting up? Is he just a player?
3