My guy friend has friend-zoned me... but sent me something saying “reasons why i’m definitely better than your boyfriend in the bedroom” ?

Anonymous
So I just want to hear from the guys their opinion on this: My guy friend and I have a complicated friendship where in the past I have had feelings on him and he’s friend zoned me A LOT like saying we’re just friends and you’re like family, but lately when I try and get advice from him on another dude I’m interested in he zones out and ignores what I’m saying and goes on his phone. So he randomly sends me this thing that says “reasons why i’m definitely better than your boyfriend in the bedroom” it was talking about stuff that wasn’t about sex like movies, sleepovers, flexible time, and spending time with each other... i just wanted to know WTF he’s doing and why?
4
1