What does it mean when he does things like makes me sit on his lap now and then. He also walks me to the bus stop when we finish work?

Sally2020
He also has said things like I’m the only one he acts 100 percent himself around and also that even though he finds it hard staying mad at people with me he finds it impossible to stay mad. When he walks me to the bus stop he makes me miss a bus or two.
What does this mean?
2 mo
What does it mean when he does things like pulls me into his lap to sit now and then. He also walks me to the bus stop when we finish work?

What does this mean?
1
0