Do men really think, that having money is how to be beautiful to us🙄?

Anonymous
I overheard a big convo in my male acquaintances and they talked a lot about getting women and money. They said, that money is their biggest power and that our biggest power is our youth and beauty and how it evens out despite that it is unfair to them when these men are young and are not able to make a lot of money even if they wanted to. They literally said back and forth "money is how we are beautiful to women" and he also said "it's only fair! You will see. Your time will come eventually. Men with money are wanted by women like hot cakes the same way you want beautiful women right now" and how men are powerful in dating once their career is stabilized later in life but for women it's in our 20s.

I am shocked to say the least! Do men really think like this and do they think we are all gold diggers or what? 🙄
yes
no
some do
Vote C
other
Vote D
GirlGuy
22
5