He’s asking me what we could do together?

Chels96
Yesterday he texted me 2 AM But i readed it the next day (7 missed messages) he said heyyy and at 3 AM he said heyyy are you awake hello? (its about the same guy in my other questions). But i had to wake up early and already fell asleep at 1 AM so i told him i had to wake up early and just readed it now. He readed it and said nothing. In the evening i asked what he’s up to and he said he was just chilling.

I said to him that he could came over, first he said well and we just gonna sit there? So i said; yeah we gonna sit together 😂he said thats right, thats why and later he said to me; babe what we gonna do then? There is nothing to do, so i think im gonna go home now. I said to him i could pick him up but he thanked me and told me he was already home. I said its not that far from eachother and that the evening is still young. I said to him we could do anything he like and he said he didn't know what, and said that i didn't know either so we can not come out of that. I told him that it will be allright and don’t have to worry about it.. What do y’all think?
1
1