Hi so me and my ex are friends basically I had doubts about being friends due to my feelings for him being strong?

Anonymous
Basically I doubted the friendship due to my feelings and so I asked him if he doubted being friends at first even though he was the one that mentioned it and he said he did doubt it due to it maybe being awkward being friends and that was it. But he then said he has feelings *paused/hesitated* and then added friend feelings quickly but when I asked what he meant by friend feelings he was like we’re friends , good friends and then was like he doesn’t like talking about his feelings and can we stop talking about it so I have no clue. But he even said today it feels like his known me for a long time and that I’m his highest ranking friend, and that I’m the only friend he fully trusts and opens up to. He said he wouldn’t go bowling due to it being uncomfortable because of memories the other day, but then today he said he’d go with me. I’m just confused so just want to know what people think this all means?
1
0