Guys, what are some reliable signs a guy likes me in a romantic way over Snapchat?

FruitVampire
I met a guy in the military on a dating site a few days ago. He even subtly asked for my mobile number but, I chose to give him my Snapchat ID instead. Our chats on Snapchat last for hours together and deal with a plethora of subjects. This guy particularly saves any picture that I send to him on Snapchat to his camera roll. But, he's called me crazy when I told him that I found something completely normal that he did very sexy (Not that I took any offence). He's slowly opening up to me and I really want our bond to grow stronger. His profile on the dating site says he's looking for a relationship, but, I'm not sure he wants to be in a relationship with me, especially because we live in different continents. I'd like to know if I can hope for him to want to actually date me.
FYI: We haven't exchanged any flirty emojis with each other. Although, I've sent him the heart eyes emoji a couple of times.
4