My long term boyfriend is giving me the silent treatment after I’ve missed one call?

Anonymous
I went to a birthday party a few days ago in a city far away from home and my boyfriend was totally okay with it. Before i went to the party I showed him the dress and he was trying to pull it down to make it “longer” and asked me “are you really going to wear this? Everybody is going to run after you “ I wasn’t sure if he was joking or not but he was totally okay with me going and told me to have fun. Then told me “I’m going to lose you there in the party” and I didn’t understand what he said but he quickly said “I want you to have fun “. So the next day I went and when I arrived there I called him and we were fine until we had a little argument and left the phone call. At 4 am he called me and I couldn’t reply because I slept and I didn’t hear the phone so when I woke up I texted him to call me later and send him snaps that I’ve missed him so much and want to see him and won’t leave him alone the next weekend but he gave me the silent treatment and he didn’t talk to me at all. He opened my texts and my snaps but wouldn’t reply and wouldn’t check my stories , just nothing. I don’t know what i did wrong I feel like I’ve dis something wrong.. what should i do?
2
0