Do guys who are just friends easily get mad with a girl? or does it mean he sees her more than a friend?

Anonymous
I feel like if a guy I liked upset me, I'd be mad at him for a week or 2 and even ignore him for a bit. If just a guy friend upset me, i'd be mad for a few hours then get over it.

Is this true for guys?

I say this because before my guy friend used to reply right away and would text back a little more than a few words. Something recently happened, and I won't go into details (he was the one who was wrong and he even came to me to apologize, but I didn't really accept his apology, I was kinda ignoring him as he did it, cuz he really hurt my feelings with what he did). And I texted him today (2 weeks later) and he replied late to both my messages (he always replies instantly) and he answered with one word each time (again he writes a bit more than that)
3
0