Do you read the text messages your partner receives?

Anonymous
Before I start: I'm probably one of the most introverted, reserved and antisocial people you'll ever meet. My boyfriend is really social and extroverted. Almost all my friends are online and I met them through gaming. Most of my friends are guys (he has a lot of female friends as well).

I don't exactly know how to place this. I've noticed my boyfriend likes to check who I'm texting and what's the text about. Sometimes one of my friends will ask me how my boyfriend is or to say hi and when I ask/tell him, he'll reply with: "yeah I read it already".

I don't have anything to hide from him, but I've never ever read the messages he received from people. I know a lot of people will be like "are you hiding something because you don't want to let him read the messages?"
But it feels more like he doesn't trust me / doesn't even know me? While I've never done anything?

The second thing is that I feel he's kind of jealous / insecure about me having a lot of followers on Twitter? Not necessarily that but the fact random people send me messages. A couple of weeks ago he asked me if I didn't find it weird that strange people send me messages and before he went to sleep he told me to not text strange guys while I've never started texting random guys.
Note: I use Twitter anonymously, there are no pictures of me/thirst traps, my followers know I have a boyfriend and I mention him often, and I don't reply to guys who try to flirt.

Maybe he's just curious but it kind of stings? I don't know yet how to start talking about it cause it might seem like I'm hiding something from him
Yes
No
Only when they let me read them
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1