Am I in the wrong for being jealous of the female form?

Pancakes_32
Hello guys, Today Pancakes is Jelly.
Mind you I'm NOT saying I want to be female... hell no. I'm saying I'm jealous of how nice the female form can be with a simple diet or just eating right.

We males are butt ugly goblins unless we work out hard for years. That's the brutal truth.

This is the average male.
Iz hotz yo!
Iz hotz yo!
He think just having a good personality will win him the ladies.
Iz gotz da personalitiez
Iz gotz da personalitiez
Truth is 100% of us males are butt ugly unless we have bodies like this. This is literally the only way you can be considered truly sexy as a man. It takes years to get a body like this if you don't got the genetics. But sadly this body type is the ONLY type that is considered sexy.
True sexy man
True sexy man
Even basic muscles like this can get you far if you have a good face to go along with it. Women want to wakeup to this. A hot guy making them food without a shirt.
With that said, I'm jealous of the fact that this lady barely has to work hard for her looks. Just don't be too overweight and BAM! guys will love you.
The female form is easy mode and I'm jelly
0
2