Guys, How far does he want to go? Can you decode his behaviour?

FruitVampire
I recently met a guy in the US military on a dating site. Although we live in different time zones separated by 9.5 hours of time, we usually send snaps to each other during the day and chat over a video call before he goes to bed and as soon as I wake up in the morning.

A few days ago, he called dibs on our first date in London for next year and told me that he has already started saving money for his travel expenses and the date itself. He also asked for my postal address just so he could send a Christmas gift to me this year. And since I never went camping before, he promised to take me camping one day.

I'm so glad he's into me and would absolutely love to be his girlfriend, but I'm unsure about our future especially because we follow different religions and hail from different cultural backgrounds. I do feel that he's willing to go all in and so am I, but I'm just afraid we'll eventually have to part ways and end up regretting dating each other. Am I overthinking it or is he truly happy to include me in his future?
1