I tried to break it off with my friends with benefits twice but why does he keeps on coming back?

scottyyydoesntknow
Our friends with benefits "relationship" is going 11 months 2 weeks from now and I've tried to break it off twice already from him as I know I'm falling for him already.

I tried to break it off last August but he came back few days later. I told him we don't have any connections. I told him he's not my friend as we don't know much about eachother other than just living on the same apartment compound.
And I tried to break it off again, just this month few days ago... I told him I don't want to complicate things with my emotions, indirectly telling him I'm catching feelings. And I think he already knows about it even if I didn't say it.

I've just noticed he's becoming a bit more friendly than usual. He'd just pop by and talk for few minutes or he'd check on me and pat my head before going.

And last night, we're back.

I don't know what to do.
6
5