What should I do if my boyfriend's father is beating him?

Anonymous
My boyfriend (27) was raised in a strict family. His mother is English and his father turkish.
They come from a higher class background and they seem a little bit arrogant because of that. They won't accept me because I'm not so rich. Anyway that's not my problem now. I always suspected something was off regarding his father's behaviour towards him but yesterday the puzzle was done. I decided to surprise my boyfriend by coming over. When I got there his father was coming down the stairs without saying 'hello' back. I went into my boyfriend's room and found him sitting on his stomach so when I tried to hug, he suddenly flinched at the touch. I insisted to tell me what's wrong and eventually he took his shirt off, telling me: "you happy now?" His back was bruised , like belt marks bruised.
I am convinced that this has happend several times because sometimes he won't let me touch and refused having intercourse. What would you do?
What should I do if my boyfriends father is beating him?
10
1