Does my boss like me or not and should I ask him to dinner after I no longer work there?

tgege
my boss and now he has been acting nervous at work and trying to avoid me apparently my boss thought I hated him but but after him getting this message Now my boss acts if I'm invisible and trying to avoid or ignore me? He was all happy when seeing me before and giving me eye contact but I ended up confessing my feelings and his response was this and this how I confessed my feelings over text. I'm very much in love with you , I really admire your straightforwardness and your strong personality, and how you don't hold back. I have no idea what the feelings are on the other side or if even share any feeling whatsoever but that how I honestly feel on the inside. You come onto our site to work and that is it. Do not speak of that again. That's all he said never really answered?
1
1