Does my boyfriend like this girl or is he trying to make me jealous?

Anonymous
A few days ago my boyfriend became friends with a girl who does cosplay and he has not stopped talking about her telling me "I can't believe I have her as a friend" and he shows me his photo I don't know if he's trying to make me jealous since he used to do the same before by mentioning other girls and telling jokes to annoy me like " don't you think she's pretty" this time he is doing the same but I don't know if he likes her (since she's very pretty) or that he bothering me As always to see my reaction, although it may be that he really cannot believe that he have a friend who does cosplay, I really don't know since he had told me "I mean WTF XD do you remember that I told you that I would need to find a Spain? Well, she is from Spain "and" Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜… oh how great a new friend "when he showed me her photo, although maybe I'm exaggerating a bit with this, right?
0
1