How can you tell if he is just afraid of getting hurt again or is completely done with me & do you think he's going to show up?

Anonymous
long story short i was trying to make it work with this guy for awhile, it was a complicated situation. He told me that he doesn't want to try with me at all and it doesn't feel right. He was down with trying to make it work with me and then changed his mind. I told him "you're afraid of getting hurt again" He said: possibly. So i was trying to make plans with him and he said he will think about it and then he told me no and i was trying to reassure him, he kept r bombing me but his status was online but hasn't responded. I told him i will meet him at the place and if he wants to meet great if not he will never hear from me again. He hasn't read it or responded.

Again, the situation is complicated and we both are at fault with things.
he's done with you
he's afraid of getting hurt
Yes he will show up
Vote C
No he won't show up
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
2