Is it reasonable to cut off a guy I’ve been seeing for 3 weeks as I found out he’s a player?

Anonymous
i found out that in early October he was seeing two girls at one telling one her loved her then asked another on a date and flirting with her, and trying to be sexual. I’ve only been seeing him for 2/3 weeks I called him out he said it was lies but I seen proof.
I sent him a message
“I know that isn’t the full story, Kayla and Bethany? Anyway. I’m not gonna argue with you it’s none of my business, we’ve only been speaking for a week or so, I don’t care to know but you shouldn’t play around with people like that I just can’t fuck with people who do that to girls it says a lot about who you are as a person forreal, don’t reply if you’re gonna get argumentative. U where a cool ass person to talk to I had fun i’ll Admit that.”
we had been speaking for three weeks but I said a week to bruise ego
2
3