Why did he tell me to block him mid argument now his friends message me asking me to unblock?

Anonymous
I found out he already had a girl he had been talking to for longer than me they got to the “i love you” stage I sent screenshots to her and she rant to him immediately and he got mad at me wouldn’t confirm or deny any of it said I’m wrong too because I message other guys.
He said I should’ve came to him about it instead of going to her my guess is he really didn’t wanna lose her... cuz he was so mad and said “u know u can block me anytime, wanna go do that forreal?” So I did
now it’s been four days and his friend added me on FB and Instagram asking me why I blocked him and if I can add him to “let him speak” ... I kinda feel she’s done with him and he’s running back
1
0