How do you navigate men and truly gain anything from them as a attractive poor woman?

Juststrollinagain
I am honestly seeking wisdom. I love to work. But I hate every single male and female trying to fire me based on my having self respect. In fact I was even homeless because of my mothers jealousy. I can work. I have been fired when I was the only person working. Perhaps I should of fought for the job but the constant bullying and even grotesque and supernatural was too much by almost every person there directed at me.
1 mo
Back to the question, I am not sure how to make them work and the constant harassment and barrage of sexual assault was bad too. I think it was just to make me crazier in the end and it was retail. So a lot of regular people I figrued with the sexual harassment I might as well had tried to use men for that but it just turned into a waste of time and shit show with no reason or gain. :/
3
0