What do men in their early 30ies desire in a woman? Can they seriously look at a girl 9 years younger than them? would they walk away because of age?

Anonymous
I have recently met this man on the Internet. It was the most unexpected encounter and the first time we walked it was for a few hours and we truly connected. When he quickly asked me for my social media, I was still hesitant because trust issues I guess it was too good to be true as is. And he is 32. I am in my early twenties. So instead I asked for his handle and he gave it to me with no hesitation.
the next day, I tried to text him on the platform we talked on but it was gone. He told me he deletes his profile often so then I assumed he deleted it and got busy with my own daily life. When I decided to reach out to him, it was two days later and I did it from my personal private account. I didn’t know him so naturally I was hesitant to reveal my entire blogging platform and life. When he replied, he was offended that I waited two days and that I stepped on a wound of his. But we still had a good talk the connection was there. And suddenly he pulled away again. He kept saying how young I am and how many more disappointments I have to go. He said he thought we had a connection but I was playing “mind games”. I was really confused as I truly was interested but the way I showed it came off colder and maybe not as interested? I tried to explain the situation but the conversation was over... he became a ghost.

When he figured out who I am he couldn’t believe it and instead of following me he said he is too prideful to do it.
It’s been two months, without any words he was able to touch my mind and I have been mentally expanding since. But to this day I still think of him and how that emptiness I always felt was complete when we had those intellectual debates, when we simply connected.

was it real? would you take that risk of being serious with a younger woman? What do you consider as mind games? Why did he pull away when his interest was growing? I can see without seeing his world his sensitivity and his soul. But he hid in the depths of his world of an introvert.
3
0