Does it mean he's losing interest if he stopped sending me goodmorning messages?

Anonymous
This guy and I met online and been talking every day for a month. We're long distance currently but I am coming to him in a week when we will have our first date. The communication is really good! But what I liked the most are our goodmorning messages (and sometimes goodnight). Sometimes it would be me initiating and sometimes him. But for some days now he has stopped with those... I on purpose stopped doing it first to see if he will, but he doesn't. Then he texts me sometime during the day, or I do it, and it's all fine. I'm kind of reluctant to ask him about this silly goodmorning thing because we haven't even met yet in person, but it does make me wonder why the sudden stop?
3
0