Was I right to unfriend him or did he actually want a second chance?

Anonymous
Hey y’all, so this guy I had a crush on for 3 years hit me up this summer and we started talking everyday, flirting, planning dates etc. he was out of town for college and he said he would take me on a date when he came to town. Our families are close and his sisters are my best friends. We ended up not going on a date “because of his mom’s itinerary” so instead our families went to the lake, it was a blast, tons of flirting, etc. but once he got back to his college, he completely ghosted me in August and I was soooo confused and heartbroken. Then he started talking again but very little and leave me on delivered for hours. Then a week later he put a selfie of him and a girl on Snapchat and said “thanks for making tonight fun” at a church event. They’re not dating but it broke my heart, so I stopped talking to him. That night after, he sent a snap of just the corner of his face, I looked at it and replied after a couple of hours but that was it. We stopped talking besides little small talk about how school is going or politics. Then this past Saturday he decided to snap me, I’d reply back just to be nice then he’d leave me on delivered for a day and a half, so I unfollowed him. I feel justified. He kept playing with my emotions and every time I got over him, he came back again. I felt like he was being a tool and huge douche bag, so I just went cold turkey on him. Was I completely right to unfriend him or did he actually want to rekindle something?
2
0