Why do I keep getting assaulted?

Anonymous
For the past 4 years, I have been assaulted by numerous guys and I don't understand why. I make my intentions very clear, none of them have been drunk, and according to other people, the guys seemed like good people. I have told them all no yet the majority of the time that does nothing. I have tried smiling while saying no, being serious, I just don't understand why my demeanor doesn't demand the same respect my friends do. I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I just try to be a positive person and when it's taken as flirting I correct them immediately, but it has no effect on the outcome. Since all of these things have begun I have started to gain weight to try and deter guys but it seems it has just made it worse. I don't want to have to keep looking over my shoulder the rest of my life, I just want to understand why males feel comfortable with disrespecting my boundaries, touching me places I said no to, and why it keeps happening. People around me say it's not my fault, which it's not, but if anyone knows why people do things like sexually assaulting a girl, can you please advise me on how to make it stop?
Updates:
1 mo
Im 18 by the way and in theropy
Why do I keep getting assaulted?
Add Opinion