Reasons on why the guy I used to talk to best friend, is watching my stories all of a sudden?

Anonymous
I messaged someone i used to mess with back then & we met up but things didn’t end well because i was barely getting any attention from him the next day of us meeting up ( i think it was because i was teasing him those 2 days we met up & never ended up having sex like we would of lol, like he literally said “ you keep playing with me” ) but anyway so i texted him “ok don’t text back then, leave me alone ” and he never answered back but he continues to watch every story of mine on Instagram and now all of a sudden his best friend started watching my stories too.. I’ve met his friend twice anytime i react to some of his stories he would respond quickly.. but anyway what could they be saying about me
1
1