What does it mean when a guy message me randomly and sends funny videos?

Anonymous
So there is this guy that I talk to and it's been weeks since our last chat (known him for years). Our talks are either every day, every other day, every week or sometimes weeks after and he always initiate every conversation. He always message me first asking questions about things that I think he can ask his friends about or share the things that he enjoy. There was a time when he suddenly asked for my cam and sent a video of himself half naked (but I don't think of it as anything sexual since it was just literally a few seconds video of him in front of his cam; by the way he sent two). I've noticed that he always seemed to sent me links or things that I like. The last time we talked got me confused too. He's a really friendly guy and I don't really want to misunderstand anything or assume things. What does these things mean?
3
1