Guys, Good sign or bad?

Anonymous
I’ve been talking to a guy for a few weeks. Always sends me good morning and good night messages, and we talk quite a bit through the day. We don’t have the best schedules to meet up often due to our work schedules and being single parents. The other night we were both kid free so I invited him over to watch a movie. Towards the end of the movie he noticed I was about to fall asleep, scooted over and cuddled up so I could rest my head on his chest. After the movie he asked if he could stay with me until I fell asleep. He cuddled up to me, fell asleep within seconds so stayed the night. He didn’t so much as try to kiss me until he walked me to my car in the morning when I was leaving for work. I’ve been out of the dating scene so long I don’t know what to think. Was he wanting to stay hoping to get laid but was too shy to make a move, or is it a good sign that he’s actually interested in a future relationship? I’m nervous about asking him myself, because I’m enjoying moving slow and getting to know him, and don’t want him thinking there’s pressure to commit to a relationship already.
Guys, Good sign or bad?
Add Opinion