Guys, Am I f---able?

Anonymous
So, I was walking up to a building just now, and a couple of guys were leaving the building. When they saw me, they got quiet except for a quick hello, and then after I had passed them and was going into the building, I heard one of them tell the other, "Yeah, there's no way I could hit that." At first I took it as a compliment, but then I was second-guessing the situation and wondering if he really meant "There's no way I *would* hit that." Were they really saying I was hot? I'm in a bit of disbelief. I haven't even showered today.
20 d
In the past, I've heard guys in bars telling their buddies to go talk to "that hot girl" and then been shocked to have that girl turn out to be me. I just don't think of myself that way. Never have.

Before the one guy just now responded to his buddy with, "Yeah, there's no way I could hit that," his friend was saying somebody about talking to somebody. It didn't mean anything to me at the time, but maybe he was telling his friend, "You should go talk to her"?
Guys, Am I f---able?
13