Why does he send me funny pictures, videos or memes?

Anonymous
So we are friends but recently we don't speak so much. He used to always be free to chat or at least text me in the evening if he couldn't reply to my messages... but now he has gotten really busy and I did text him the other day and asked where he has been and joked if he wasn't writing because he wants to forget me. He told me that he has been really busy and life was crazy right now...

Since that conversation, he sends me funny pictures, memes or videos every day (if I don't text him first)... why? Like there is no hi or hello and when I write a short comment on the video he doesn't write anything back. He has done this in the beginning when we started to getting to know each other... I use to comment and he sometime replied... not all the time... but now he doesn't again. There was the time when we chatted every day.

Is he trying to tell me I am still in his mind? Is this a usual thing for guys?
0
1