What can I do about a guy who sends mixed signals?

user72837382929292
so we’ve been talking to each other through whatsapp since like may (we never saw each other in person cause covid) So, he asked me out (when all of this ends) but then started calling me “friend” (but in a cute way we have in our language). He would send me pics of him all the time but when i complimented him, he didn’t do it back. Then he started sending me pics with some girl (just like chilling) and i know he has a lot of female friends, but after a while i got tired and stopped talking to him. A few days later he talked to me again and then i did the same cause i didn’t want to get deeper into him. But then he answered a story i posted of me and then said “i’ll text you”. Since that we’ve been talking a lot and getting to know each other more, he would send pics of him 24/7, and with his male friends too, and talks to me even when he’s partying with them, but i'm honestly so confused about the fact that he won’t do something to show what intentions he has. Any ideas of what i should do for him to just tell me or do something more direct? tx
What can I do about a guy who sends mixed signals?
Add Opinion