Is this normal for a guy to give a girl her number after chatting on a dating app for a few hours? what do I do if he didn’t reply the next day?

Anonymous
So I’m still pretty new to the dating app called hinge, I messaged this one guy and me messaged me back and we chatted for a while he also gave me his gamer name since we play the same video game. Then he sent me his number. Then we chatted a bit over text. Then before I ended the convo I told him “Alright, I’ll let you sleep. I enjoy talking to you. Talk to you sometime tomorrow?” he said “Anytime thats fine  it was nice to talking with you” then the next day I texted him around 3 and I never got a reply. Was I Ghosted? Or ignored? I’m sure he’s busy. But am I over thinking it? I thought it was a good sign if a guy gives you his number and stuff like that. What do you think about the situation and what should I do? I never expected to get a number after matching on hinge so I’m still pretty new to all of this.
1
0