Should I be concerned that my boyfriend has to make himself look good when snapping his female friend?

Anonymous
I was at my bfs house the other day napping on his couch, when I noticed that when he got a Snapchat (I heard the notification) he walked over to the other room and stood underneath the light, fixed his hair a little bit, and then took a flattering pic of himself. Like he wanted to make sure he looked good. Ig he didn’t notice I was awake, but not long after that I got up and he told me he had been talking to one of his female friends. He talks about her somewhat often.

Now, he’s told me he has no interest in this girl and that they’re just really good friends, so I’m just curious... is this just a guy thing? Or does this mean he’s attracted to her? Also, she is very gorgeous. And has a boyfriend.
1
1